ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ʚϊɞ ~Haifa Wehbe Inspired Makeup~ ʚϊɞ

 Haifa is a Lebanese singer and former model, who is known worldwide for her beautiful makeup looks, but nationally for her... plastic appearence :)! Either way, she has a lovely face to work on, and one of the most beautiful makeup looks she's ever worn is in this picture, which I have found a few months ago and always wanted to recreate, but I didn't until now, as it seemed pretty hard to achieve:

It was still hard for me to do, as you can't actually see all the colors going on on her eyes, but after mixing and blending, this is what I managed to (re)create:

I didn't quite match the colors really well by picture, but in real life it looked much closer to the original, I promise! :P And yes, my camera washed me off really bad, making me appear very white :( But then again, sorry for my whining! :D

I started off this makeup look by applying a white base, after a good primer, and added the first color, a yellow e/s mixed with a more orange one. Then I placed an ink-ish blue color on the rest of my lid and winged it out a little.

Next I selected a bright blue eyeshadow, and placed it above the ink color, in my crease, blending it well towards the inner corner. To darken this up, I took the same dark blue e/s and placed it over it, in the inner corner and in the crease area. The outer corner was darkened with a black eyeshadow. Then I took an orange eyeshadow and placed it after the yellow, then I mixed some white with some silver, and added this on the middle of my eyelid, and blended these all together.

I blended the margins of all colors applied with a light shimmery purple and highlighted the browbone with a matte white eyeshadow. On my lower lid I applied a dark bluish-purple color, plus a matte black on the outer corner. As I have seen in Haifa's picture, I placed a shimmery green color on the inner corner of my lower lid, mixing it with the purple, where they met. 

 For my cheeks I used some pink blush, even though Haifa seems to have a lot of bronzer too, but I thought I kept the cool tone of the look. I added a pink lip liner and gloss to complete my makeup.

PRODUCTS USED:

- Urban Decay primer potion ("Sin")
- Nyx Jumbo eyeshadow pencil ("Milk")
- 120 palette yellow + orange combined
- Vera Valenti ink blue e/s from 6 color palette
- Leishi blue pigment (no. 98)
- 120 palette light shimmery purple
- Elf black e/s from "Drama" quad
- 120 palette silver color
- 120 palette white e/s
- 120 palette silver e/s
- Role Rose bluish purple e/s
- Editt Cosmetics liquid liner
- Kiko black kajal
- Elf natural eyelashes
- Elf double mascara (the regular side)
- Maybelline nude lip liner
- Elf gloss in "Pink Kiss"
- Beauty She pink blush.

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment