ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, September 12, 2010

LOOK: Blue Rose Makeup

I came across this random photo of a beautiful blue rose on Google and, I was instantly inspired to do a makeup look using the vibrant blue colors on my eyes. I stood a good minute looking at it. It's just so beautiful. So I decided to do blue eye shadow on the eyes with a pop of purple on the inner 1/3 of the lid paired with a peach lip color.I hope you like it.



photo source: google








Revlon lipstick in Peach



face:
-The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture
-Revlon Color Stay liquid foundation.
-Almay Line Smoothing concealer in light/medium
-
eyes:
-Milani e/s in Blue Ice
-Milani e/s in Flashy
-Milani e/s in Almondine
-Mac e/s in Carbon
-NYX Doll Eye mascara
-Sonia Kashuk gel liner in Ebony

cheeks:
-Milani Mosaic Powder in Afterglow
-Mark Good Glowing blush in Afterglo

lips:
-Carmex lip balm
-Wet and Wild lipliner in Willow
-Revlon l/s in Peach

Watch this video tutorial if you want to learn how I did this look ^_^





"I find that putting my makeup on and playing with different looks is really relaxing for me before the show".- Martina McBride

p.s. I'm having issues with my computer that's why I haven't been able to update and visit other blogs. Thank you for staying with me and I miss all my blogger friends!  


No comments:

Post a Comment