ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, September 12, 2010

♣*♠ LOTD ~ Autumn Leaves ♠*♣

 One of my favorite songs ever is the romantic house-pop ballad from ATB, called Autumn Leaves. It has sad words, like most ATB songs, but a lovely tune. From this song's title, and since fall has come, I was inspired to do this makeup look, very suitable for autumn days or nights:
It is really simple to achieve, you just need a few colors inspired by the rusty tones of fall, especially leaves, like copper, humid toned greens, brown-green, rusty browns and so on.

The first color I applied on my inner corner and tearduct, was a metallic brownish-green eyeshadow. Next I took a very similar color to my first one, but this time in a darker tone. Then I applied a rusty brown e/s o the middle of my lid, folowed by a copper eyeshadow for the (almost) outer corner.

The last color, just on the extreme outer corner and outer lower lashline, was a burgundy eyeshadow, blended well with the previous e/s applied. Also, I have to add that in order for these colors to adhere to the lid, you will need either to foil them (apply them wet), or to place a good sticky base underneath. I used the Nyx Jumbo in "Horse Raddish" for the inner corner, and a shimmery brown jumbo pencil (no name) on the rest of my lid. 

I added liquid liner on my upper lashline, mascara and demi false lashes. Plus, a black kajal on the upper and lower waterline. I also highlighted my browbone with a matte yellow/vanilla color, just because we had so much going on the lid.

I contoured the cheeks with some bronzer, lined my lips with a nude brown lipliner and added a sheer pink lipgloss on top. And that's the final look! Like my earrings? :D I love'em! <3

PRODUCTS USED:

- Nyx Jumbo eye pencil in "Horse Raddish"
- No name shimmery brown jumbo eye pencil
- Role Rose humid green e/s
- Qianyu humid dark green e/s (palette no.1)
- Role Rose rusty eyeshadow
- Okalan rusty-brown e/s
- Flormar burgundy brown color eyeshadow
- HK DIY (no name) palette - the vanilla/light yellow e/s
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse dark bronzer
- Editt Cosmetics liquid liner
- L'Oreal Double Extend mascara
- H&M Hello Kitty lip balm
- Gabrini waterproof brown lip pencil
- Erni Rose pink lipgloss.

I hope you enjoyed this look and thank you all for stopping by and following!
In the end, I will leave you with my favorite song and title inspiration. Enjoy!



XoxO,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment