ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, September 17, 2010

★The swatches promissed + Special-K's contest prizes! Yay! :)★

 So here are the pics with the mineral pigments I've won a few months ago, which arrived yesterday, plus a swatch of all colors at the end, with the lipgloss and the colored balm (the peppermint balm and the Cappuccino gloss are clear and don't need swatching). Click on any pic for full size:

Orglamix organic glam pigment in "Acai"
(very beautiful color, seems long lasting and it's... purple <3! :D

"Love Song" from "The Euphoric Dysphoria Cosmetics"
This jar is smaller than the Orglamix one (which is 1.5 grams or 0.5 oz), but it is very shimmery and long lasting as well, and also nicely blendable. I'm guessing it's 1 g jar.

This pigment is from "Mariah's Sassy Fashion" cosmetic line, and it came in a pretty laced pouch together with the Cappuccino gloss.
This pigment, called "Sangria", has to be my favorite from the pack, as it is the least chalky and it is a lovely brown with green iridescent undertones, which I love! This is a 1g jar also.

Another "Euphoric Dysphoria Cosmetics" pigment, this time in "Twilight Green". This is another absolutely awesome pigment! I needed a color like this for a tutorial I've had in mind for a few days :P...

"Leprechaun Poop" is a funny name for a pigment =), but the color is gorgeous! It's a darker mint green with chunky gold glitters. The glitters kind of spread all over the face, so it needs a good base. Either than that, I really love this color!

This is "Broken", the first of the two pigment samples I've got and it's actually a pretty color, a black with copper shimmers, but unfortunately it's kind of chalky. I haven't tried it on my eyes yet, but it may not be very well blendable... We'll see in future tutorials :P

"Mojito" is almost matte, it has very few shimmers, if you look at it closely in the light. It is good for blending out darker green eyeshadows.

 And this is a baked Bourjois eyeshadow that I've been wanting for the longest time! It is a very gorgeous purple with lighter purple glitters, and it can be used both wet and dry. So thank you again, Laura! :*
(You can visit Laura's fashion Facebook page here).

Swatches

Also, after my previous post of today, I received a note from the post office and I went to pick up my prize from Special-K. The package got safe and sound, and it consisted of an elf quad, elf cream duo, an elf lipgloss, elf blush, elf all over stick, a pair of false lashes and a lash adhesive. She also wrote a beautiful note inside a pretty card, showing me that her beauty truly shines from within! :) Here are the unpacked stuff:

Iti multumesc pentru premiu, Maria! Scrii deasemenea foarte frumos, mai ales la figurat. E bine ca ai mentalitatea asta ca studenta la psihologie (acolo studiezi, din cate am vazut pe blog). Si da, inca o coincidenta, si eu tot psihologia am terminat, dar la Cluj ^.^
Thank you again!

NOTE: Please don't think that I am bragging with all the free things I receive and have received lately. I am not trying that in any way, shape or form. These are actually prizes, not free gifts (most of them), so you can say that I actually earned them. I have gone through a bad period in the last year (health problems...), and I have had enough time time on my hands to participate at contests and make friends online. I hope I am not offending anyone by showing these prizes to you. If you wish me to stop, I will.
Thank you for everything!

XoxO,

No comments:

Post a Comment