ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, September 18, 2010

+*+ LOTN ~ Oriental Beauty +*+

 I've always been fascinated about Arabic and Indian makeup. It's colorful, artistic and looks great on any woman! :) So starting from a green makeup idea I had in mind, this is what I came up with:
  It's the first time I've applied such long and full lashes, so bare with me, I am still learning! :P I think I stuck them to close to the inner corner, as my lashes go in a long way, even in the tear duct I have some =), but I like the way they looked, eventually, even if I am not a big fan of falsies.
But anyways, back to the look! I combined many colors and shades to get this eye makeup, starting of course with a good white base to bring out the colors...

After applying the base, I selected a darker golden color and placed it on the inner third of my upper lid. Next, I applied a very shimmery green pressed pigment,with golden glitters, to make the passage towards the next color to be applied, a shimmery green. After this, I added a darker matte green on the rest of the lid. 

To make the eyes more mysterious, I added a black eyeshadow, with green glitters, on the very outer corner of my eye and above the crease, on a cut-crease way, blending it outwards and up towards the brow with a shimmery green pigment. I highlighted my browbone (well, what was left of it, anyways :P) with a matte white e/s.

I placed the same shimmery green pigment (used between the gold and the green on the upper lid) in my inner corner, on the lower lid, and on the outer corner, the black with iridescent greens. After that, I added even more drama to my eyes with an extended line on the upper lid and with long false lashes, plus a kajal pencil on my waterline.

For my cheeks, I used a golden bronzer and a shimmery pink cream highlighter. On the lips I placed a golden lipstick and on top of that, a nude lipgloss. 


Yes, many pics, again! :P

PRODUCTS USED:

- Elf mineral eyeshadow primer
- Nyx Jumbo pencil in "Milk"
- Urban Decay "Oraculum" (or "Baked")
- Avon green with gold pigment (discontinued, I guess... It was in a lipgloss type of tube)
- Shimmery green from the 120 palette
- Matte dark green from the 120 palette
- Kiko Color Sphere baked eyeshadow (no. 27)
- The Euphoric Dysphorya "Twilight Green" pigment
- Matte white e/s from the 120 palette
- Elegant lashes #415
- Elf double mascara (te regular side)
- Elf black liquid liner
- Kiko black kajal
- Nyx lipstick in "Iris"
- Elf Super Glossy lip shine in "Pink Kiss"
- LA Colors golden bronzer
- Elf shimmerig facial whip in "Camilla".

And that's it! :D

I hope you've enjoyed this!
Have a great day! :*

And here's a song to enjoy while watching this look (to get you into the atmosphere ;):


No comments:

Post a Comment