ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

# Makeup Fairy Arrived This Morning :D ~ Gifts From Sarah #

 A few weeks ago, I sent my friend Sarah from YouTube a couple of portraits, with herself alone and her with her hubby. She was so impressed, that she insisted on sending me something back. At first she said that she would send the 120 palette and two Nyx jumbos. But when I went to pick up my mail this morning, there were two big chubby packages waiting for me! As I rushed back home, I started to open them with the excitement of a child on Christmas morning! :) And yes, it did feel like Christmas! Just watch how my bed looked like after the unwrapping process:
*Click on any pick to see it large*
A big pile of makeup stuff, cosmetics, hair pins, cotton balls and even drawing material. Sarah, you've outdone yourself! O.O
And here is the stuff I got, in detail:

All of the elf eye quads (they are 18, but my pics were chaotic at the beginning, so here are just 12 of them)!

More elf quads, elf lip gloss, shimmer whips, glitter liner...

Some adorable lip smackers (and tasty too :>)...

More elf lip glosses

More elf liquid liners, brushes, another quad, another lip gloss :)...

A set of brushes, Nyx jumbos in Milk and Strawberry Milk, another elf brush, Bari blusher, two LA Colors pencils + sharpener set, a double pencil sharpener, elf studio face powder

Another elf quad, an LA Colors blush and a bronzer, an elf double mascara, Maybelline waterproof mascara, elf false lashes, elf mineral eye primer

elf french manicure set, two elf nailpolishes, a dark blue one and a black one, Revlon mascara, LA Colors 3in1 jumbo pencil, set of nail filers and ponytail holders

Another nail filer, a facial mask, body scrub, manicure set, cosmetic wedges...

Room and clothes spray, hand cream, elf daily brush cleaner from the studio line

Pedicure set, facial scrubbers set, multiple colors hair pins...

A big bag of cotton balls and the drawing instruments <3!
And, of course, the 120 palette that you ALL know and have and now I have it too :P


YAY! :P
So... There are other hair pins, cotton swabs, some makeup bags and the desired "Punk Phunk" elf quad, which broke :(( (well, only the white e/s)...
You can see them all put together down here

OMG! I am still in shock! She will not get away with this, lol :D
(I will be uploading the promised video on YT soon, Sarah, I'm just extremely busy right now! :* )

But yeah, can't wait to start using these in my makeup looks and even do some reviews on stuff that you want, just ask! Any suggestions? :)

XoxO,

No comments:

Post a Comment