ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LOOK: Summer to Fall Makeup

Yesterday, Los Angeles hit a 113-115 degrees and it was the hottest day ever recorded in the history of L.A.  OMG, my skin felt like it was literally burning under the hot sun, I was sweating like crazy, the metal buckle on my purse was burning my arm and, I felt like I was dying. I've never killed so many water bottles in one day. At one point, I  didn't even want to leave to work where the a.c. was full blast lol

I don't know what's up with this weird weather but I hope this heat goes away soon and I am so ready for fall. With that being said, here is a makeup look combining burnt orange, shimmery burgundy and dark plum eyes with peach lips, colors that represents the transition from Summer to Fall. There is no video tutorial since it was too hot to film but I still hope you guys like it.








Mark Face Xpert liquid foundation in Golden




I used a burnt orange e/s on the inner 1/3 of the lid, shimmery burgundy e/s in the center and a dark plum on the outer corner and crease.






Revlon lipstick in Peach





face:
-The Body Shop Vitamin-E Intense Moisture cream (to moisturize the face)
-Mark Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup in Golden (liquid foundation)
-Almay Line Smoothing concealer in Medium and Med/Light (for under eyes and blemishes)
-Mac Mineralized Skin Finish natural in Medium Deep (to set the makeup)

eyes:
-Milani e/s in Flare (on the inner 1/3 of the lid)
-Glamour Doll eyeshadow in Taylor (on the center of the lid)
-Natural Girls e/s in Burgundy Rose (outer 1/3 of the lid)
-Mac e/s in Sketch (on the outer V and crease)

cheeks:
-Milani Mineral blush in MaiTai (brushed on the apples of the cheeks)
-Milanu Mosaic Powder blush in Afterglow (to contour the face)

lips:
-Say Yes to Carrots in Melon (to moisturize the lips)
-Wet and Wild lip liner in Willow (to line the natural lip line)
-Revlon l/s in Peach



"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye"-Miss Piggy 

No comments:

Post a Comment