ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DivaMakeupQueen re created one of my makeup looks

It's the biggest compliment for me when someone re creates one of my makeup looks. My new youtube guru friend Wing of DivaMakeupQueen re created my Party Pink and Purple makeup using the NYC City Duet duo in Island Sunset. She's one of my favs to watch because she's funny, she uses affordable makeup and she has awesome makeup tips. She really did an awesome job and she even added her own spin to the look to make it her own.Watch her version/tutorial below.




Here is my original tutorial and watch it if you haven't done so and click HERE to see my blog post on this look.


"He( Marilyn Manson) has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original"-Alice Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment